Returns and Refunds
If your order contains any of the following items we will be unable to refund your order (including postage & packaging) once it has been delivered:
- Fresh food gifts (including cheese)
- Personalised and branded goods
- Additionally, we will review our cancellation and returns policy on a case-by-case basis for all orders of empty boxes and baskets.
Damaged or Defective Hampers
If you or your recipient have received a damaged or defective hamper or if we have made a mistake with your order the following terms apply:
- You notify us within 48 hours of receipt or via email to email@example.com.
- If required we will refund the cost of the hamper in full or we will replace the hamper. If the same hamper is not available we will replace with a hamper of equal or higher value.
- You will not be charged for the collection of your item nor for the delivery of a replacement hamper.
- Please note that we are UNABLE TO REIMBURSE THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM TO US UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, as we will arrange collection through our own carrier at no cost to you.
We are not responsible for late delivery of any hampers or gift due to:
1. Adverse weather conditions
2. Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses
3. Any other causes beyond our reasonable control
Wines and Spirits
Many of our gifts contain alcohol, therefore the minimum age to order these types of gifts is 18 years of age. It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor under the Licensing Act 2003 if you are under the age of 18.
Hampers Listings and Substitutions
We aim to keep our website as up to date as possible but we reserve the right to make changes to descriptions, contents, prices, delivery methods, add or delete products at any time.
All products are fully itemised and fairly described however, in the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute any items with replacements of equal or higher quality and value that may or may not be listed in the contents section of the product descriptions. For special dietary hampers, suitable substitutions will be made.
All photographic props such as plates, glasses and other utensils are not included unless otherwise stated.
We take product complaints very seriously. In the first instance please submit your product complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to you within one working day at the latest. We are not liable for third party product issues that are deemed to be beyond our control.
Customer service issues will be acknowledged within one working day of receipt. We will keep in close touch with you, advising of our progress in trying to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
These terms and conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.